
Something that is trending right now in the blogging community is the 10 Day You Challenge. (Which should probably be called the 10 day ME challenge since it is in fact all about me). Today's challenge is to reveal 10 secrets about myself. Enjoy!
ONE
I'm a democrat. Not really a shameful secret...and certainly not a secret to everyone. I just don't think some people know this about me.


TWO
I can sometimes be forgetful about putting deodorant on in the morning. So I put some on at night just in case I forget.
THREE
I'm not a natural red head.
FOUR
If I don't wear my clothes long enough to get them dirty or sweaty, I will forgo washing them.
FIVE
I had a crush on Kirk Cameron in the 80s. FAIL.
SIX
I have always wished that I could have been a hippy of the 60s. I truly believe that if there is such a thing as past lives, that I was one.
SEVEN
In reference to number 6, if that is the case, I want to come back as an attorney in my next life
EIGHTSometimes when I'm bored or can't sleep, I'll play on the Internet and find random information or look up things I've always "wondered about".
I'm not the best housekeeper in the world. My house is by no means filthy, but there have been occasions where I have been afraid for people to stop by.
I still listen to boy bands!








I am guilty of number 8, and I have looked up some pretty random things out of sheer boredom. Joined you from the lbs tea party. You can join me back at http://behindthecharade-shannon.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete