ONE
Mice. And for those of you who want to say, "They are more afraid of you than you are of them"...you're wrong. Finding on in a washing machine after you have done a load of laundry really helps you to form an opinion on them.
TWO
Flying. Which is an interesting paradox considering I am a frequent traveler. However, to overcome this fear, I pop a Benadryl and sleep the entire flight.
THREE
The dark. No, I don't sleep with a night light or anything like that, but I'm also uneasy when I hear something and I can't see where it is coming from.
FOUR
Failure. The thought of not achieving all the goals I have set for myself or not being accomplished in my career terrify me.
Failure. The thought of not achieving all the goals I have set for myself or not being accomplished in my career terrify me.
FIVE
Death. It's not that I'm afraid of what comes after death, I'm afraid of leaving this world before I have done everything that I have wanted to do.
SIX
Over sleeping. As much as I hate getting up early, I hate being late even more. If for some reason I do oversleep, I go into a total panic. I'd rather show up to work with no make up than show up late.
SEVEN
Not getting A's and B's. I know it sounds like I'm an overachiever (which I am), but when I am taking a class, I don't settle for anything less than the best.
EIGHT
Not knowing who I am in old age. I've witnessed what it's like with my own eyes, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment