ONE
Kentucky basketball. It is a sports tradition like no other. Unless you are a part of the Big Blue Nation, you will never fullly understand it.
TWO
Writing. It is a passion that I have had since I was a kid. I credit my 4th grade teacher Mrs. Bach for being the first person to give to me a love of writing.
THREE
Traveling. I love to travel and I start to get the itch to go somewhere if too much times lapses between my trips. I have to take at least one big trip a year, and I make sure that I have several road trips in between.
FOUR
Coffee. Although I do enjoy indulging in specialty drinks such as a pumpkin spice latte, I love a hot cup of black coffee. I'm a firm believer that if you put sugar and milk in it, it's not coffee anymore.


FIVE
Donnie Wahlberg. I loved him in the late 80s when he had a rat tail and I still love him today.
SIX
My job as an early childhood special education teacher. I get to finger paint and change lives all at the same time. I couldn't ask for better.
SEVEN
Laughter. I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine. Even on the worst days of my life, I have managed to find something to laugh about.
Laughter. I truly believe that laughter is the best medicine. Even on the worst days of my life, I have managed to find something to laugh about.
EIGHT
My grandparents. My MaMaw and PaPaw both had a tremendous influence on who I have become today.
NINE
My family. They have seen what my hair looks like in the morning and they still love me anyway!








No comments:
Post a Comment