Thursday, July 19, 2012

M is for Mom!

Like most (if not all) mothers and daughters, our relationships has had it's ups and downs. There were occasions where she had to yank me around and put me in my place...and I probably deserved it. There were also times where I talked back and told her she wasn't the boss of me (she might have deserved it a couple of times....but not always). However, over the years, through the good and the bad, through laughter and tears, I am so happy that my mom is one of my best friends. We may not always see eye to eye but she is the first person I go to when I need to laugh, cry, share gossip, just chat, or need a pep talk.






We have a special bond that I will forever cherish in my heart. We are both compassionate worry warts who worry about things that are beyond our control, love to people watch, and enjoy trashy reality television. Our relationship is very unique and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not sure how many mothers and daughters out there both worry about other people and share a dirty joke in the same conversation...but I'm glad we're two of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment