Tuesday, July 3, 2012

G is for Google!


Personally, I think that the Google search engine is one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century. I mean, how many times a day do you find yourself wondering about something and then you utters those two words "Google it!".

And I must be honest with myself and the rest of the world, there are times late at night when I get bored and I find myself wandering around Google looking up random information, facts, and to clarify things I have wondered about. It's safe to say that my Google knowledge has brought me luck on many bar trivia nights!

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! Google is a verb! You do it! I have found myself using the google app on my phone more than I would like to admit. It is a few searches away from becoming my own brain at this point! Im Ashley btw, your newest follower! Checking you out from SITS! I hope to explore more and maybe share the love? Hope to see you over at my blog soon too! Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete