"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to accept the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
The Single Girl's Refrigerator
When your single and living life to the fullest, one of the things that is often over looked is a properly stocked refrigerator. Many times, the single girl's refrigerator is stocked with purely the essentials: Lean Cuisine, skim milk, ranch dressing, diet coke, and light beer. The need for much more really doesn't exist. For myself, there is no reason to stock a fridge...I mean, who I am cooking for. No kids, no man in the house. If I'm cooking it's basically for my waistline, which is one thing that I'm not looking to expand on a the moment. Also, one of the perks of the single girl's refrigerator is the left overs others share with you. So many times, people call and invite me over to eat and fix me a plate to go. And so many other times, people just bring me an 'extra plate' that they just happened to have from the night before. To be honest, sometimes I feel like people are having pity on me for being single and no one to cook for....but I won't lie....I enjoy the meals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment