"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to accept the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Thursday, June 28, 2012
C is for Coffee!
Before I get started...I do realize that people say all the time that they love something more than anyone in the world all the time. And while I'm sure that there are some people out there that love coffee more than me...I've got to be close to the top of the list of people who love it the most. And I'm a REAL coffee drinker. While I do enjoy the occasional latte, there is nothing better than me than a hot cup of black coffee. No cream...no sugar....no fancy flavors. Just good old fashioned black coffee. I've been a coffee drinker for an extreme portion of my life too. I started drinking it around the age of 4 or so. My PaPaw loved a good cup of coffee and in the mornings when I'd go to his house before school....he'd make me a cup to help me get my day started. As an adult. I'm very happy to say that I'm glad that many of my memories with my PaPaw began and ended with a cup of coffee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment