At then end of January, my mom, dad, and I made our every 2 year voyage to Baton Rouge to watch OUR Kentucky Wildcats take on the LSU Tigers! And to do a little back tracking, their team this year is out of this world! They are like scary good! I hate to sound like a broken record, but I hope to see my boys cut down the nets in Blue Orleans!
Our first stop once we landed in BR was Buffalo Wild Wings. After we made our way back to the bar, it was like we were swimming in a sea of blue! Cats fans all over the place! It felt good to be with MY people!
Next was off to the Pete Maravich center! Traditionally, we always get there early enough to see the boys warm up and to get a close up of the Greatest Tradition in College Basketball! Then it was time to take our seats and watch our boys to what they do best...WIN!
Anthony Davis...one of the greatest things to ever hit the sport of basketball.
After a friendly "Roll Tide" or two, the LSU fans finally realized they had no room to taunt.
Thanks for a great game boys! See you in New Orleans!
Did I mention I got a few high fives from members of the winningest team in college basketball history?!
No comments:
Post a Comment