Today the challenge that has been posed is to find a song from my favorite album. To do this, I must first think of what my favorite album is. I don't really have a lot of complete albums, rather just many songs that I like and have downloaded over time. However, I must say that one of my very favorite albums is The Beatles Greatest Hits. I suppose that there is someone out there that does not like The Beatles, but I'm sure that they are few and far between. No matter what the generation, there will always be people who love and appreciate the music of The Beatles. What sets them apart to me is the way the revolutionized music and how we as a society perceive music. There moment in history will never come or go again. I'm pretty sure that in my lifetime, there will never be another group that will hit the radio and change forever the way music is played and listened to.
No comments:
Post a Comment