Friday, January 1, 2010

2010.....Let's Get It On!

Well, I can pretty much sum up the year 2009 with one of the suckiest years of my life. It's not that anything life altering or Earth shaking took place, it simply just wasn't my year. Oh, but I must get psyched up for 2010...after all I have a great big Dirty 30 party waiting for me in November!

Also, I plan to make 2010 the year that counts! I made a New Year's resolution to try one new thing each and every week. It may be big or small, simple or complicated, but I am going to do it. I'm also going to say what's on my mind more often, rather than keep it to myself because I don't want to upset others. They sure aren't worried about upsetting me. But most of all, I plan to make things happen this year....big things...new things....and changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment